Little Elm area practice offers wide range of dental care solutions
At Frisco Elm Dental, patients in the areas of Little Elm, Mesquite, and Rowlett, Texas are encouraged to book an appointment with Dr. Vidya Suri and her team. This practice is equipped with some of the latest technologies to assist patients in achieving beautiful, healthy smiles for life! Dental care solutions range from general dentistry (cleanings, examinations) to restorative options (dentures, bridges, implants).
Below is a list of some of the services provided at Frisco Elm Dental for both new and existing patients:
- Dentures – replacing one or more teeth with dentures is an economical solution for many of our patients. Dentures include full and partial options.
- Gum disease – gum disease, also referred to as periodontal disease, is a serious condition that needs to be diagnosed, treated, and maintained over time with the guidance of a quality dental team.
- Veneers – these porcelain restorations are a wonderful option for patients who need to cover cosmetic imperfections near the front of the mouth.
- Teeth whitening – brightening the smile is simple with professional teeth whitening solutions. Instead of using over-the-counter products that fail to provide satisfactory results, our patients enjoy our stronger, more effective options.
- Extractions – extraction of wisdom teeth can be done right in our office, regardless of whether they are surgical extractions or simple extractions.
- Dental implants – replacing a single tooth or anchoring restorations such as dentures or bridges can be achieved using dental implants, titanium posts surgically placed into the bone of the jaw for optimum stability and strength.
- Dental crowns – covering broken or weakened teeth can be achieved using dental crowns, ceramic restorations custom-made to bond over natural teeth.
- Bridges – a dental bridge is an alternative to a partial denture and provides a fixed solution for individuals who want a no-fuss option.
- Root canal therapy – also called endodontic therapy, root canals can be done right in our practice in just one appointment with a quality oral surgeon.