Peace of mind is priceless; get to know Little Elm, TX dental office’s approach to urgent treatment
The DFW Metroplex is home to many fine medical establishments. We are proud to call some of those practices peers; however, as with all industries and sectors, the consumer experience can vary considerably from office to office. Dr. Vidya Suri is proud of her team’s approach to urgent dental treatment in Little Elm, TX. When you have the Frisco Elm Dental’s number, (214) 705-7100, saved in your phone or handy on your fridge, you can expect an exceptional level of service should a toothache persist, or dental injury arise. We are happy to share just a few of the ways our approach to the worst stands out from the many competitors in and around Dallas-Fort Worth.
- When you call, we respond promptly. Dr. Suri has built time into her schedule. So, we can typically see you same day during business hours. We also make ourselves available outside of scheduled hours, as this is naturally when accidents tend to happen.
- You do not have to wait until Tuesday to see us. With other practices, you may find they accept appointments four days a week. Frisco Elm Dental sees patients five days a week, including some Saturdays and evenings. Our patients do not have to bend to our schedules; we fit in seamlessly with busy, active lives.
- We do not just yank the tooth out and send you on your way. An extraction should always be a last resort treatment. Extractions as a fast answer in the moment have long-lasting consequences for the overall look, function, and health of your smile.
- We take a conservative approach. Frisco Elm Dental understands that every patient is unique. But, generally, the more natural tooth structure that we can preserve, the better. Conservative treatments retain as much of the natural and healthy tooth material as possible, which is associated with optimal function and patient satisfaction. Treatments designed to preserve the tooth that developed with you, are also more affordable and less traumatic than more extensive measures, such as extractions and tooth replacement.
- No drill, fill, and bill here! Quality dentistry should be a right for all, not a privilege for a few. As such, Dr. Suri and Frisco Elm Dental work with you to develop a treatment plan that suits your budget. We are transparent about fees, accept many types of insurance (including CHIP and Medicaid), and offer flexible payment options such as financing.
Since we do not cut corners, and work closely with each patient, Frisco Elm Dental helps you and yours avoid the conditions that often lead to emergency situations, such as painful oral infections or sports-related dental injuries. Contact Dr. Suri in Little Elm, TX today for your appointment, and know that we are always here for you.