Little Elm dental team offers care with the best interests of family members of all ages at heart
From the littlest patients to seasoned veterans, Dr. Vidya Suri and her Little Elm family dental care team take a big interest in you and your loved ones” health and quality of life. Notice how we didn’t say “oral health”? We get to know you, your children, parents, and other family members as more than just the “problem” that led to your visiting Frisco Elm Dental in the first place. You are not merely a number or opportunity to up-sell services; we are truly invested in your family’s lifelong wellness. Those investments include:
- Comfortable and safe diagnostic equipment – For instance, digital imaging and X-rays emit 90 percent less radiation than conventional machines.
- Frisco family dentist for the fearful – Every aspect of the office has been built with patient comfort and experience in mind. Our amenities are designed to put you at ease, and our friendly staff knows how to talk to little patients just starting their dental journey and older patients who have done everything to avoid the dentist. When you need a little help relaxing, laughing gas (nitrous oxide) and medications are available.
- Payments-friendly, budget-conscious – Concerns over finances shouldn’t keep you and your family away from the treatment you need to smile confidently and to chew without pain or to speak without difficulty. You’d be hard-pressed to find another dentist in the Little Elm, Texas area who accepts so many different types of insurance options, including Medicaid and CHIP. We’re also happy to enroll you in our in-house Dental Savers Plan or to sign you up for CareCredit medical financing, which turns your bill into manageable monthly payments – sometimes at no interest depending on your credit history and terms.
Our approach to care also to minimize fear caused not by the procedure but rather by the bill! Dr. Suri believes in preserving as much natural tooth structure as possible. These conservative techniques are healthy for your mouth and result in less time in the treatment chair and less costs. Depending on your goals for restorative or cosmetic treatment, your friendly Little Elm family dentist will prioritize and phase procedures. You can pay for those procedures as the plan goes along. It’s also important to remember that each procedure at Frisco Elm Dental has significant value for the patient. Why go to a dentist who uses low quality materials? Less durable materials are associated with more recall visits, problems with the function of the treated tooth, and an overall shorter lifespan for the restoration. As with most important investments in life, you get what you pay for, and Dr. Suri’s treatments are competitively priced without cutting corners on the dental materials.
Of course, the most affordable and healthy “treatment” isn’t really a treatment at all but rather maintenance of your beautiful smile and oral health. Sealants and fluoride may be recommended to keep your little one’s mouth healthy and free of decay and disease. As you age, we may recommend products to boost saliva production. Dry mouth is a big threat to the health of your teeth and gums. Hundreds of medications used to manage long-term health problems have dry mouth as a side effect, so the condition is often associated with aging.
One of the most satisfying aspects of Dr. Suri’s day-to-day practice is getting to know her patients and coming up with specific, tailored answers to their health challenges. She and her team love giving patients the knowledge to successfully keep up with the home care that translates to a smile you can be proud of. Even seemingly small adjustments in your daily routine can make a significant difference; for instance:
- You may not be brushing long enough! Remember: Brush for at least two minutes at least twice each day. Kids love fun toothbrushes with built-in timers that play music or flash lights until the recommended time is up.
- Floss daily and floss well. Brushing alone can’t reach everything. Floss in-between and around each tooth and at the gum-line.
- Bacteria doesn’t just accumulate on your gums and teeth, so think of cleaning the inside of your mouth. Don’t forget your tongue and roof of the mouth. We may recommend special devices for tongue-scraping rather than brushing – a more effective way to clean the fleshy, bumpy surface.
Bring your questions or concerns to Dr. Suri. Schedule your one-hour personalized new patient visit by calling (214) 705-7100. We look forward to getting to know you and your family!